Cars, nowadays, have probably become the most used means of transport of all every day. Cars are almost everywhere because it allows you to have your own independent means of transport that you can use whenever you need it.
Owning a car has a lot of advantages such as not to have to wait anyone if you want to go somewhere (if you’re traveling alone). You can also listen to your own music in the car and you are able to control your car’s temperature if you want to. Owning a car means that you have more freedom to travel wherever and whenever you want it to.
But owning a car has also disadvantages like having to drive long hours (if you don’t like driving), instead you can relax and enjoy the landscape. Sharing vehicle (like using public transportation instead of your own car) reduces the pollution that means of transport produce.
One of the most important disadvantage is that fuel, nowadays, is expensive; and not everyone can afford it. These are the main disadvantages of owning a car:
- If you are a new driver your insurance would be in the roof.
- You have to put gas on it and right now gasoline is in the sky.
- You have to maintain your car and repair any mechanical problem.
- You have to change the oil at least 3 times a year.
- The economic is definitely not good; is not the best moment to get a car.
So next time you have to take your car think about the consequences that it will have at your economy and at the environment.